ESL Ticket Raffle Terms & Conditions
Enter between: 27/05/2019 – 29/05/2019. No purchase necessary. Internet access required for Online submissions. To Enter: Comment the posting on the DHL Facebook channel and tell us who you would like to take to ESL One Birmingham 2019. The Prize: Eight double tickets for ESL One Birmingham 2019. Promoter: Deutsche Post AG
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to persons who are aged 18 years or over at the time of entry, excluding employees of Deutsche Post DHL Group (“the Promoter”), its subsidiary companies and agencies, their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse, and life partners), or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Entrants must ensure that their participation (including the acceptance of any prize awarded) is lawful in accordance with the laws of the country of which they are a citizen and/or resides. This promotion is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter shall not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual's participation, or as to any other aspect of any Promotion.
3. No purchase is necessary; however, internet access is required.
4. Promotion Period: 27th May 2019 to 29th May 2019 (12:00 CET)
5. To Enter: Comment the posting on the DHL Facebook channel and tell us who you
would like to take to ESL One Birmingham 2019.
6. By entering this Promotion, entrants give their permission for their entries to be used by the Promoter without further compensation, over and above the award of the prize, for up to two years for promotional purposes from the date of entry. Copyright will remain with the entrant. However, by entering this Promotion, the entrant agrees to the Promoter publishing these entries on their website and possible further use on their website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms. They also agree to other possible promotional use in media of the Promoter’s choosing without any further payment, over and above the award of the prize, for up to one year from the date of entry but with appropriate credit given to the original entrant.
All entries must be created by entrant personally, and must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights of any person or entity.
If any person other than the entrant is depicted or described in any entry, the entrant is responsible for obtaining any necessary permission for use of each such person’s name or likeness.
8. All entries must be received by the end of the relevant Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for incomplete or late entries.
9. The Prize: 8 double tickets for ESL One Birmingham 2019
10. Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted after the end of the promotion period via Facebook message.
11. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their name, and country of residence to announce the winner of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and country of residence of the winner.
12. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
13. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
14. The Promoter may refuse to award the Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
15. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
16. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
17. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
19. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
20. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
21. These Terms and Conditions are governed by German law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Germany. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
22. A copy of these Terms and Conditions may be obtained by emailing email@example.com with the subject “ESL Ticket Raffle Terms and Conditions”.
Promoter: Deutsche Post AG, Charles-de-Gaulle-Str. 20, Bonn 53113, Germany.
All communications on Logistics of Things should be appropriate for a professional community, respecting the diverse views of individuals from different backgrounds. We will review all comments and reserve the right to terminate or restrict access to user's account and to delete any content posted through it, without notice and at our discretion, if we deem it to be overly promotional, offensive, or off topic.
All posting become property of DHL.