How to enter:
- Take a look at the Facebook post below
- Guess the time for the DHL Fastest Lap at the Lausitzring (3rd September / Tip: It will be less than a minute)
- Take a selfie with DHL branding, be creative!
- Comment in this post your time & selfie using #DHLFastestLap #airrace
The person who gives the correct or closest time prediction to the actual DHL Fastest Lap time and has also posted a photo with both hashtags in comments wins!
If more than one person predicts the correct time, then the winner will be the most creative selfie with DHL branding.
What you can win:
- The winner will travel to the Red Bull Air Race in Las Vegas to present the trophy for the DHL Fastest Lap Award in the podium
- He or she will get a Sky Lounge Ticket for both days of the event
- Outward & return flights included, plus two overnight stays in the MGM Hotel, Las Vegas (14th and 15th October)
- Visa costs and other expenses not included
The DHL Fastest Lap Award has existed in Formula 1 since 2007. As of this year, the award will be also made in the Red Bull Air Race. The DHL fastest lap is won by the pilot with the fastest time over one single lap on qualifying day. The pilot with the most DHL fastest laps will be presented by our winner with a trophy, the DHL Fastest Lap Award, after the last qualifying of the season.
As Official Logistics Partner of the Red Bull Air Race World Championship, DHL manages the transportation of the lightweight racing planes, spare parts, fuel and other racing equipment as well as the television and broadcasting equipment around the world for this global race series. DHL taps its intelligent logistics expertise to support the Red Bull Air Race organizers, using appropriate transport modes – including ocean, air and road freight – in order to ensure on-time delivery in the most environmentally friendly way.
Deutsche Post AG's contest on Facebook is open only to individuals who are 18 years of age or older. Participation with a false identity or the identity of a third person is not permitted. Deutsche Post AG reserves the right to disqualify any participant who violates these eligibility requirements.
Facebook users participate in contest by accepting the conditions for participation and by the related post from the global Facebook page "DHL". The jury, made up of responsible members of the social media team, will select the winners from the users who submitted correct entries. The social media team will publicly notify winners via Facebook of their status and request winners to send the team their contact information.
The contest ends on September 2, 2016, at 23:59 p.m. CEST.
Participants affirm that they have sufficient rights of use to the materials they have posted. As part of their participation, entrants also affirm that they will not post/upload any political, pornographic, or morally offensive material/image or any material/image that glories violence, may harm minors, is punishable or otherwise unlawful, and releases Deutsche Post AG from any damages that may arise from a violation of this warrant.
If winners do not respond within two days after posting of the winner's notification, they lose any entitlement to receive a prize.
Only one prize per winner will be awarded. Distribution of prizes will be performed by Deutsche Post AG. The data will be used solely for the purposes of conducting the contest and deleted upon its conclusion. Prizes will be sent to winners.
Participants are not required to purchase or use the products and services of Deutsche Post DHL to participate in the contest and such actions do not affect in any way whatsoever the outcome of the contest. All decisions are final and pay-outs in cash are excluded.
The contest has no connection whatsoever with Facebook and in no way has been organized or supported by Facebook.
Granting Rights of Use
I grant Deutsche Post AG and companies affiliated with Deutsche Post AG the non-exclusive, perpetual, and unlimited rights worldwide to use the content of the Contributions uploaded in connection with the promotion.
In particular, I grant Deutsche Post AG the right to
- make the Contribution available for retrieval on the Internet on the portals and web pages of Deutsche Post AG and Red Bull Air Race, in particular on the profile pages/channels of Deutsche Post AG and Red Bull Air Race in social networks such as Facebook or YouTube;
- utilise the Contribution in unlimited form, also commercially, where required for the production of TV advertising spots and other such productions;
- also utilise the Contribution offline, for example in print.
- Deutsche Post AG can combine the Contribution with other works, including altering or editing it, for all of the above-named purposes while respecting the personality rights of all parties. Also accordingly edited versions, in particular extracts of the Contribution, can be used as described.
The granting of usage rights is free of charge.
Other Competition Terms and Conditions
1. It remains wholly within the discretion of Deutsche Post AG to determine whether the Contribution will be published and used within the promotion and, if so, whether the participant will be visible.
2. In the case that the Contribution is published and used by Deutsche Post AG, neither the family name nor the e-mail address of the participant will be published. However, I expressly declare my consent that my first name be named for the publication and use of the photograph/presentation.
3. Deutsche Post AG reserves the right to delete or block any Contributions, in particular if these Competition Terms and Conditions are infringed or there is suspicion of such an infringement.
4. In the case that I should be liable for an infringement of the above-named Warranty of Rights and Permissions, I herewith release Deutsche Post AG from this liability and all claims connected with or resulting from this.
Deutsche Post AG reserves the right to obtain from the participants written consent to the above-named Competition Terms and Conditions, or to the usage rights to the contribution.